Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simple magic of a soft wand

These words keep echoing in my head. When I was first told these words, they seemed wrong, but I knew they were absolutely perfect.

I have recently been introduced to Harry Potter movies and after seeing them all, wands don't seem so soft to me at all. However, after studying quantum physics a bit I can only see them as soft. Wands to me are just the energy used to create my universe. Energy is malleable, flexible and sometimes not seen with the physical eyes at all. How can it not be soft?

Here's how it's been explained to me. We are all energy. Everything is energy. We create interference patterns in our energy fields when what we're offering meets up with what's echoing. Offer waves meet echo waves and create interference patterns that are dense enough for us to see and feel, smell and touch. Our waves are intensified by our feelings. The stronger we feel about something or someone, the stronger the offer wave becomes. However, every time we second guess ourselves or throw in a modicum of doubt, it throws the offer wave a bit and there goes the echo wave we wanted to match with.

Energy. Vibration. Feelings.

I'm 53 years old and I'm learning a new way to live. None of this was taught to me in school. The past I choose to focus on right now is one where I was a Catholic school girl with three brothers growing up in the 60s and 70s. So, to say this "new" way of creating is a bit different for me is an understatement, and yet it's the clearest, the easiest, and the most comfortable I've been in this lifetime. It's home to me. It's as if I'm finally recognizing who I really am and what my true potential really is.

I am scrapping all, and I do mean all, that I've ever been taught, bribed, and coerced into doing and believing. I am like a snake shedding its skin. I am being transformed yet again, entering a new phase of being. I'm learning what doesn't work for me and surrendering to all that shows up in my life, knowing and trusting that it is exactly as it needs to be.

The judgments that I've so honed into in the past, all the dos and don'ts of my upbringing and of a stifling marriage are being discarded. They are sloughing off with ease, and I'm just standing here cleaner and fresher than I was before the shedding process.

Am I done with the transformation? Absolutely not. I'm transforming at the moment, getting ready for the next one, and then the next one, and then the next one. I know that the more I know the less I know. I know that the more I question, the more questions there are and the fewer answers that exist.

So, my simple magic of a soft wand is being still, is feeling the feelings of what makes me feel good, and seeing the life that makes me feel good, and then knowing, knowing beyond any doubt, that what I so desire is making its way to me. It's been waiting for me to be ready for it, and whatever it looks like is absolutely perfect.

It's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment