Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jill's spots in Leo Land

I thought I would begin this post with how I've decorated my number one spot in Leo Land. This is the white-ish love seat that Dan bought for me without knowing at the time that it was for me. It's his flag and sponge hand that parks itself in my number one spot, but negotiations have not begun yet to alter that. However, you can see by the contents of the love seat what I've been doing with his t-shirts... well sort of you can. I've been cutting them up, making stockings, knitting scarves, and sewing pot holders, to name just a few things.

Anyway, back to my spots in Leo Land. I used to live a very pristine life in Taos with NOTHING out of place. However, living with a man who loves to keep things has affected me in this way. I will show you pictures instead of describing it just yet.
books I've "inherited"

and more books

These pictures don't even come close to telling the whole story either. I arrived in Leo Land with three suitcases and a box -- a sum total of 5 books in my possession at that time. I have been here a exactly one month today and look at what has come to my side of the house already. Oh my gawd, what could possibly happen next?



1 comment:

  1. I reflected I would commence this send with how I've embellished my number one site in Leo Land. This is the white-ish love stool that Dan paid for for me without recognising at the time that it was for me. It's his flag and sponge hand that open space areas itself in my number one spot Texas Land For Sale,

    ReplyDelete