Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Interview

I just sent in the information for my first radio interview about my book. According to the information that I was sent it will air on Thursday evening (March 18th) at 8 pm CST. It can be accessed via phone at 724-444-7444, Talkcast ID: 39674# and non-talkcast members press 1# after the talkcast ID. You can also go to http://www.talkshoe.com/. It's Tina Ferguson's show, and my first of many interviews. I'm lining them up now as I type this.



Today is a mission on keeping myself focused on what I want. I mean a very conscious effort. Not that I don't do this anyway, but today seems imperative. It feels crackly, this energy. I don't know what to make of it, but what I'm discovering is that all that used to work for me is no longer working. At all. Not at all. I now must really work in this life, play in this world totally differently. How do I do it? How do I show up and be genuine when sometimes I don't even know who I am? There are mornings when I wake up I feel numb as if the person I was when I went to bed is no longer here and the person that wakes up is someone I need to get to know all over again.



The physical reality is so flexible and malleable to me. It doesn't seem nearly as dense and heavy. It feels like I can close my eyes and change it. I can sit still and breathe in the divinity that I am and the physical shifts. Suddenly a phone call or a person shows up, words are spoken that are answers to questions I didn't even know how to phrase.



This moment I focus on breathing in the calmness, the peace that I truly am. I am the eye of the storm. I am and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment