Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who Knew???

First of all, if you haven't heard by now, I've been around the block a time or two, so here I go talking about something that "should" be resolved by now, but for some reason there's bits hanging on. I must think they're necessary for some reason because I create my own reality, so therefore I'm insistent on them being here. Oh, lovely...

Isn't it just a trip to be so "enlightened"? Great.

So, I went to bed the other night without a means in my little head of how to take care of some bills that were surfacing. Yesterday morning when I awoke, I had a list of things I was going to do come hell or high water because damn it I am the dreamer of my own dreams, and I'm dreaming a world of abundance and love and just being adored by a wonderful man and money dripping out of my pockets and...

Well, here's what happened instead. The next morning I ended up on the phone for 2 1/2 hours with someone about doing business together. I was so jazzed by what was being birthed that I had chills running up and down my spine. I couldn't sit still. I paced while I talked and listened. I was jumping and screaming silently because I knew -- I mean I really KNEW -- that the Universe was conspiring for me. I could feel this amazing energy spiral around me enveloping me in this wonderful cloak of peace. I felt this as if it were a piece of clothing. This was a garment of knowing who I really am. I could see how I drew this experience into me and at that moment I relished in the creation of it all.

The person I was talking to, DeDe Murcer Moffett, has an internet radio show that I had listened to the day before, and I got "hits", as I call them, to contact her about what I was doing to see if there could be a collaboration together and to see if she wanted to interview two beautifully gifted people God put on this planet: Bee Herz, psychic medium, and Rob Wergin, shaman, both from Steamboat Springs, CO.

This conversation opened up amazing avenues of possibilities. I'm still reeling from it all. It also led to another exchange between Bee and me that opened up a door that excites me to no end.

Here's the thing: there was no way in the world I could've figured any of this out. I just went to bed clueless, but open to the magic of the universe. I trusted that I would be given new possibilites, and when I awoke the next morning, they were ushered through my door. Another friend called me and asked if I'd help her with a few catering jobs for some quick cash, and I jumped at the chance because I'm just telling you, I have a blast catering. Who knew? I've been known to be really lousy in the kitchen, but I'm very good at serving people. It pleases me. It fills me up when people feel good about their experiences they've shared with me. I love it.

Now, I'm just putting it out to the Universe to create a way to warp time so that I get all these things done peacefully, that the circumstances arrive in a way that I flow downstream easily as all this magic unfolds. These opportunities are filled with magic. They are miraculous. I stand back in awe of what the Universe has delivered. And now I know that the best thing I can do for myself is get out of my own way. My friggin' ego puts restraints on me that feel lousy, to say the least. I'm tired of playing so small. I am this amazing spiritual unlimited being with so much to give and so much to be. It's now time for me to play this game of life full on. The universe has delivered not only the opportunities, but the beautiful people to join me.

I am grateful.

I am thrilled.

And, I am feeling the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment