Saturday, May 30, 2009

To Buzz

First of all, I'm in complete denial that it's been so long since I posted anything. I was planning on writing daily, and suddenly it's been days without a word.

Secondly, I want to give a warm and wonderful shout out to Mr. Buzz Andrews. My daughter and I were hanging at La Mischa's on the square this afternoon, when Buzz came over to sing to us. He sang a song just to us -- Eric Clapton's You Look Wonderful Tonight. He changed the lyrics from blonde hair to red hair, and when he sang, I love you, I knew it was heartfelt. Buzz, you are wonderful every night I've seen you. McKinney is the rocking place that it is because you are here. Thank you for the song and all the songs you've sung in our presence. Today you made me feel better about myself, and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment