Friday, November 19, 2010

living the vision

"What really sets the twin soul union apart from all the rest is the profound degree of completeness experienced and the overwhelming sense of spirituality unique to them. Twins want to serve in some meaningful way. There is also a very sacred sense of intimacy and feeling of divinely inspired wholeness that one finds in a twin soul relationship. It is not by accident nor is it without purpose." -- http://star.goddess.tripod.com/

Whether or not you believe in twin flames/souls is not the point of this excerpt. The reason I keep looking this information up is because I keep getting messages about this very thing usually when I would love to be sleeping.

Last night/morning I saw "movies" of what could be my life. And it wasn't the first time I saw these pictures. The difference last night was that I saw the face of the man that has been in my dreams/visions for years. And this time I didn't run screaming from my bed when I saw what I've seen for awhile now. I saw myself working with a man that I dearly love. I saw our work unfold as if it held magic. It transformed those who wore what we made. I was told by an intuitive years ago that I would make twin flame garments with my twin flame.

First of all, I was pretty skeptical of that terminology. After the relationship experiences I have had, there was no way I was getting sucked up into another business with someone I slept with. I was wanting to run for cover. I never really believed in the whole twin flame thing, just something made up to put labels on certain relationships.

Then along came Dan. Well, that turned this skeptic upside down. The reason I started looking at the twin flame information was because there were things happening between the two of us that I had never experienced before. There were a lot of things. The first one being that I got knocked on my ass when someone tried to ask me out, and the first thing I saw when I "got away" was Dan and me together in New York. That became a wtf? kinda day. I realized for the first time that I was no longer in charge of what transpires. There was something so much bigger than me that took over, and still does. Like last night when I saw Dan and me working together. What was fascinating to me was the ability we had to flow together. There was this seamlesness between us. There was little need for words, and the happiness in that room was astounding. There were moments when I couldn't tell if I was looking at his hands or mine. There was this sense of complete oneness that I'd never felt before. It sounds so trite to write it like that, and it is anything but trite. It was so real, so magnificent, and so very, very right.

It seems like I spent most of the night awake in this vision-like state, watching us live together, play together, and work together. I surrendered my all to him as he did to me, and it was the most pure joy, vibrancy, and ecstasy I've ever encountered.

I cannot wait to create what I saw us making together. I awoke this morning not tired at all, but rejuvenated and raring to get to the gallery and sit at the sewing machine. But first, I'm at the store, and if Dan's box arrives at home while I'm not there, I will move mountains to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment