Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Relaxing into it

I'm focused on letting go of the control panel. Ha! As if I ever had it in the first place. Divine timing has a different schedule, and I'm breathing into the acceptance of it. I also know that all is not in place yet. I know that. I know it. Ah... Just breathing. I can feel the impatience subside, no, depart.

I want to get the show on the road, but the show's not ready for me to be on the road yet, as I too have a lot to accomplish before exiting stage right. I feel those things that need to be released still -- and again. I've been meditating, listening to "experts", and sliding into a place that resonates more with me. Now, more than ever though I need to just enjoy the now moments. I'm in a lovely home with two of the most fabulous women, and I am absolutely thrilled. I also get to take care of the most loveable male energy that people see as a dog. I see him as a very wise, strong, loving being that I get to hang out with, and after three years of no animals to live with, I am in heaven.

Tonight will be another ceremony. Things have shifted tremendously and the time here is coming to a close, so I want to immerse myself into the divine realm of magic. So, that being said, I'm relaxing into it. I'm releasing what no longer serves me, and I'm allowing the tremendous goodness in that sends me off to the next thing, whenever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment