Saturday, October 9, 2010

at last...

I don't even know where to begin, or even if I can go further than this because there are no words to describe my time spent with the loveliest man on the planet.

I'm sitting at the dining room table at home right now, just breathing and moving my fingers across the keyboard. I watch the vehicles come and go down the street, the trumpet vines wave in the breeze, and the sun play on the candle near the window.

I am complete. I am whole, and my heart is so full.

I've known this man forever. He has been the air that I've breathed, the earth that I've walked upon. He is the sky above me as well as the stars at night.

He woke me this morning with his fingers tiptoeing along my spine. I felt his energy play through me like guitar strings being strummed. I arched my back and wave upon wave of the most delightful energy enveloped me. I did not need to open my eyes. I knew where I was. I was in the most delicious home of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment