Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm there!

The attitude that we would have is: The Universe is lining it up just right, and the timing will be just exactly right. And I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm doing everything just exactly right. And in the perfect timing, in a timing that I cannot even quite see yet, this is going to happen. And meanwhile there isn't anything else for me to do.


You can't take score about when it's coming or where it's coming, or how it's coming. In other words, you accept, in this faith-based attitude, it is coming, and all is well. And as you do that, ahh.

Then when you really get there, then it doesn't matter how long it takes -- but it doesn't take any time, then. If you could say, "I don't care how long it takes," you're there! And then it takes no time. But as long as it matters how long it takes, you're not there -- and it's going to take a long time.

-- Abraham-Hicks, courtesy of Tom Murasso

Every morning when I awake and get onto Facebook, I receive a quote from Abraham-Hicks. This morning's came through Tom Murasso who was kind enough to send me this. I am always so surprised at how appropriate it is. This morning's was no exception.

Tammy and I have been here in the Santa Fe area for about a month now putting together our business. Yes, it has taken some twists and turns, and as I look back on our progress, I can see how perfect every single piece of it has been to get us to where we are now. Everything we've done has led us to the next piece, and eventually it has been coming together in the most magical way.

We came up here thinking we were going to build a business that looked a certain way, and as things have evolved, it has turned into something so very different. However, the things we are the most passionate about have come to the forefront, and the things we felt less than about have receded.

It's been a game, a puzzle of seeing what fits, and as long as we've been in the flow of it all, it's been easy and fun. It's when our thoughts kick in with doubts that it gets a little rocky. That's when it seems like it's taking a long time.

Yesterday was miraculous. Tammy and I both had had awakenings over the weekend. Both of us turned corners in our learning curves, and this week we've been able to reap the benefits. And, the benefits have been grace and ease in our lives no matter what's going on around us. There is this sense of wellbeing that we feel when we are truly connected to our Source, being in the vortex, as Abraham calls it. It's that vortex where peace reigns and where the magic in our life unfolds. I'm not saying that things haven't turned out differently than we thought, because that's a certainty, but it's always been better than we thought. It's always been more magical and fun than we could've imagined, and anytime we actually "get" something, it's a very happy moment.

Events this morning have catapulted us forward, onward to the next destination, the next unfolding of how best to serve in this world. Before we would've gone into a panic mode of what to do, etc. This time, however, it is ease and grace sliding into the future. These events, these people who have played parts in our lives have just been game pieces that have played with us to move us forward. I am so grateful to each and every one of them. Because without them, I would still be in a place that served me the least.

I feel so full of love and gratitude for all, including wonderful messages from an artist friend in NY. He made me a heart and is sending it to me. I told him that what he's doing for me makes me feel gushy and mushy and everything that men don't like. His response was something to the effect of "men don't like that?" After my heart burst open even more, I responded with -- only the wrong men...

It's these remarks, these little nudges that help me define what and who I really want in my life, and where I need to go next and what I need to do. It's the listening to the whispers, paying attention to the signs, and being open to where they lead that bring me the most peace during this journey. I am open. I am taken care of, and I do bask in the love that fills me. And, in the words of Abraham:

The Universe is lining it up just right, and the timing will be just exactly right. And I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm doing everything just exactly right. And in the perfect timing, in a timing that I cannot even quite see yet, this is going to happen. And meanwhile there isn't anything else for me to do.

Oh, how I love this! Let the games continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment